Feel free to leave me a comment, so I know I'm not just talking to myself!

Friday, July 24, 2009

The Wanderers Return

Well we are back, we've acutally been back a week, but a fair bit has been happening and I haven't had a chance to get on and blog. We had a wonderful time back in NZ visiting friends and family. THe kids and I spent a week up in Dargaville with my family. The kids got to play 'farm', feed the cooks and the pigs and get muck a had a ball.


The Cousins and Nana

Reading stories with Nani



"Look the chooks laid me some eggs"

Snuggles with Koro
James arrived and we heading frist to Hamilton to see his mum and my brother. Then it was off to the snow for some cold wintery fun! Blake had a blast. Ella not so much, she had difficulty walking in it and got annoyed as she just wanted to do what her brother was going. We hired a toboggan and they had fun on that...skiing lessons next year~


We did a bit more tripping around, went to a wedding (great catch up with friends we hadn't seen for a while)...and then headed home exhausted.

As nice as it is to see everyone being home is always a welcome relieft. But the end of the 2+ weeks the kids were a bit over travelling and were missing home.

Back to the warm (25degree) Gold Coast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you! :-)