Feel free to leave me a comment, so I know I'm not just talking to myself!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 21 I think I might have missed a day

What with everything going on with bj+boo Originals I forgot to post yesterday! Sorry. But I did manage to set up a fan page on Face Book (yeah yeah I know everyone's doing it). My goal for tomorrow is to get the shorts photographed and do a final sew up of the top I've created, oh and sew some more tops!

So come join me on Facebook, I'm having a giveaway when we reach 100 fans, so tell your friends.

bj+boo Originals Facebook Fan Page

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I haven't even been able to get to the computer every day let alone sign up to Blogtoberfest, so I reckon hearty congrats are in order!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you! :-)