Feel free to leave me a comment, so I know I'm not just talking to myself!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Bathroom Reno



So...James has been itching to rip up the tilees in the house for a while now, and wanted to do them the other week. Well...silly old me said NO! SO he ripped out the bathroom instead. It was all good, he didn't need to have it finished until mid may...but turns out it needs to be finished by tomorrow!!



Blake washing his robot in the new shower


All nicely tiled and grouted




And the super big deep bath that will prove impossible to bath the kids in! (That's what you get when you get a man to buy the bath)



And the helper
We have to fit the shower screen vanity and tapwear tonight...and then the plastering and painting, but once the shower etc is in it's usable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you! :-)