Feel free to leave me a comment, so I know I'm not just talking to myself!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Phew...What a week


Well this week it seems sleep wasn't on the agenda this week. The pic above was taken at the beggining of the week before she started teething.



I decided Ella needed to cut out her night feeds, so tried 2 nights in a row (she is very stubborn and Mum gave up after 50minutes!) Then she started getting teeth and spiking temps and has generally been a misery guts who doesnt want to sleep at night! Last night was the worst with feeds/up every hour.


Blake has had a few night accidents..but otherwise good, and we have a bit of 'poo' progress!

He has had a couple of day sleeps, one yesterday without a fight, so fingers crossed it carries on that way. Blake got dressed up in James' motorx gear and had a ball riding his 'bike'!


I managed a bit of sewing..another soaker for when we are camping, but think I might put it on Blake tonight as I am a bit over changing beds in the middle of the night. I finally got the material cut out for Ella's sleeping bag so hope to sew that this weekend.
This was the only way I could get Boo to sleep this morning, but at least I got some sewing done while she was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you! :-)