Feel free to leave me a comment, so I know I'm not just talking to myself!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pay it Forward


I came across this while stalking some Blogs and thought it might be fun for me to start trying to be creative... Beyond Pink and Blue
Here is how it works:
I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post. I have 365 days to do it in...What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!The catch is that you must participate as well: you must have a blog and before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going.(just cut and paste this one if you like!)Ooooo! How exciting!

5 comments:

  1. i would love to be it yours i ended up starting one on my blog too as i allways miss out on everyones blog come join mine too if u want

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, cool, I'll play :) its a cool idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats the 3 spaces filled, but if you want to participate in PIF head over to one of the blogs of the ladies above and get in on the act!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you can send me your details to catherinerubin at iprimus dot com to send you your PIF when it's done, that would be great!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you! :-)