Feel free to leave me a comment, so I know I'm not just talking to myself!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rainy Day Fun

The weather was miserable this weekend so we did a bit of craft. Here's CROCKY. I got the idea from The Crafty Crow

James doesnt usually do crafts, but Blake wanted Dad to help him. They both had fun and Crocky turned out great. We used egg cartons for most of it, split peas for scales, and we had some cool eyes. I made some too and Blake used both types. The made ones were his nose!


All ready to get started


The finished Crocky

Blake doing some baking (the stove turned into a garage later)

Boo having a go while Blake was in bed

1 comment:

  1. Crocky looks like great fun :) Boo looks so big and such a gorgeous grin she's got. Love Ro

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you! :-)