Feel free to leave me a comment, so I know I'm not just talking to myself!

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Weight loss Challenge

Feel free to join in!

I thought if I publicised this I might be less likely to stray....

I jumped on the scales this morning and I have 10kg to lose by Christmas (will work out how many weeks that give me later)

So if you want motivation (or you want to give me some, I know I'll need it)...lets get a Blog Weightloss Challenge going...weigh in once a week and lots of encouragement!

I got out for a 30min walk yesterday and I need to do that most days! So will keep you posted on how that goes!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in. Sadly I have more than triple your amount to lose. I have no idea how long it will take... I did just book myself in for an introduction thingy at Curves though and given DH will be paying I'm sure he'll make sure I go everyday.
    Here's cheers to skinny rears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'll try to give as much encouragement as I can! The holidays are SO difficult for me, I LOVE the food!! This year I have NO EXCUSE to eat "extra", since I am not pregnant or nursing anymore!! ARGH!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you! :-)