Feel free to leave me a comment, so I know I'm not just talking to myself!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Growing up too fast



Blake listening to stories on the phone with Nani and Koro

Well I can't believe it. Boo is one on Wednesday. Man did that come about way too fast.



The doll I'm making for Boo for her birthday

She is walking properly now, still crawls, and does tend to get the speed wobbles a bit when walking. She is mighty quick when crawling, especially if someone is in the shower. James wasn't paying attention last night and she got into the shower fully clothed! She thought it was great. (Of course she was aided by her big brother who opened the shower door for her.)

Blake had a speech assesment this week! YAY! Well not so yay, he has serious sequencing issues, but at least we know and we can get started. We are lucky we got to the top of the list for free speech though QLD health. It's going to be a long road, but hopefully we can sort it before he gets to school
The kids are sharing a room now, but it's often easier to put them to sleep in seperate rooms. This is Blake asleep on our floor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you! :-)