Feel free to leave me a comment, so I know I'm not just talking to myself!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Some knitted goodies




Ella has been a bit spoilt...firstly my Nana (her great nana) knitted her a beautiful lightweight jumper and matching soaker (which I still need to lanolise), and then I asked James' Mum, to knit Ella a Tikki dress with some wool I had got to make one. I still have to take a photo of nana's knitting. She wont be wearing the dress till she's walking, which wont be too far off, she can take 2 steps!


I have been busy sewing, and have made the kids some cute cushions for the play room. (They are now sharing a room, which isn't going too badly). 3 zips later and I am a bit over zips though, but they turned out well. Blake loves them.


Ella standing


And we made me a sewing space on the weekend. So I can have my machine set up all the time and not on the dining room table (which James hated). Its great, nice view of our garden and great light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you! :-)